Fire/Smoke Damage in Nanty Glo, PA
Fire damage in a home. The structure needed cleaned of all toxins left from a basement fire to allow the family to safely move back into their home by Thanksgiving. As you can see from the pictures, a lot of toxins had built up on the vent. This caused a very unsafe environment to live in. Thankfully the family was able to move back into their home just in time to enjoy Thanksgiving. Our crews were able to finish the job quickly and accurately ensuring that quality was not lost and that the family was able to move back into to their home to begin enjoying life again as if it never even happened.