Dryer Fire in Johnstown, Pa
A dryer caught fire in a family's home affecting the entire laundry room. Luckily it was contained to just the dryer. The fire company was called and the fire was extinguished. SERVPRO was called and we came in to dry out the water from the fire department extinguishing the flames. After the affected area was dried, our crews continued with the smoke remediation. The soot was cleaned and the dryer removed. Unfortunately because of the damage, the laundry room needed to be slightly remodeled. This was not a problem, because the entire laundry room was redone by our team making the laundry room look brand new!