Mold Damage Emergency Tips
What you can do until help arrives
When water invades your home or business it can quickly become a more serious issue if the proper mitigation steps are not taken. In as little as 48 hours, mold can become a problem in your home or business. Mold has the ability to grow and multiply quickly. It tends to form on surfaces such as paper products, cardboard, ceiling tiles, sheetrock and wood products. This can cause significant damage to your property.
SERVPRO of Ebensburg has the proper training, personal protective gear, and specialized remediation equipment necessary to handle your mold remediation job.
Call our team if you have had water damage recently, we can conduct a mold inspection (814) 472-0800!
Have a Mold Problem?
Call Us Today – (814) 472-0800
If you have a mold problem in your home or business, consider the following facts:
- Significant mold growth can occur in 48-72 hours.
- Mold may present a greater risk to children, the elderly, and anyone with respiratory problems.
- A strong, musty odor may indicate hidden mold behind drywall or under carpeting.
What to Do:
- Stay out of affected areas.
- Turn off the HVAC system and fans.
- Contact SERVPRO of Ebensburg for mold remediation services.
What Not to Do:
- Don’t touch or disturb the mold.
- Don’t blow air across any surfaces with visible or suspected mold growth.
- Don’t attempt to dry the area yourself.
- Don’t spray bleach or other disinfectants on the mold.
Mold Remediation Services
If you suspect that your home or business has a mold problem, SERVPRO of Ebensburg has the training, equipment, and expertise to handle the situation.
We are proud to serve our local communities:
- East Conemaugh